- To build a close relationship and strengthen solidarity among the publishers of creative books.
- To be active in removing the identified obstacles of creative publishing.
- To play a supportive role in promoting public and private libraries all over the country especially in the districts, thanas, villages and even in educational institutions such as schools, colleges and universities ; to develop the existing libraries and establish fair rules and transparency to buy books for the libraries.
- To play an effective role in advancing a culture of reading in the country and to be active in building the Reading Society introduced by UNESCO.
- To be active in implementing the national book policy.
- To cooperate individuals, organizations and governments in pursuit of the objectives of this association and to be active in extending the government support.
- To cooperate in building network throughout the country for marketing.
- To organize seminars, book-fairs, literary conferences home and abroad for the promotion of publication.
- To assist the implementation of copyright law.
- To publish leaflets, booklets, catalogues, brochures etc. for promoting and publicizing information in favor of the stated activities above.